AUTO ALLEY:Find it next to Bouncy Boulevard. Grab a car from the basket or bring your own and take it for a spin around the rug map!
BOUNCY BOULEVARD: Kids 42″ and under ONLY! A soft, safe place for our littlest guests.
FRIENDSHIP FIELD: Right in the middle of it all! Play soccer, practice cartwheels, or run free on our indoor green turf space!
HOOLA HOP LANE: At the corner of Friendship Field and Bouncy Boulevard. Perfect your hoola hoop wiggle or jump down the hopscotch path!
SCOOTER WAY: Scooters are the ONLY wheels permitted! Keep it going in the same direction on the red road. But don’t get a speeding ticket!
SHOE AVENUE: Drop your shoes off @ Shoe Avenue before going into Auto Alley or Bouncy Boulevard.
SPORT COURT: Practice your jump shots and free throws!
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
All adults and children within your group must register!
Registration for the following week will open the Thursday before at 4pm. (i.e., Registration for Tuesday, June 22nd will open on Thursday, June 17th.)
If arriving a half hour or more after the start time, your reservation will not be guaranteed. We have limited spots available and don’t want to turn any children away.
If you are unable to come for free play, please cancel your reservation within your confirmation email. This allows us to open slots for other children.
1. Click on the Register button.
2. Click on the Free Play day and time you want to register for.
3. Click on the blue/green Register button.
4. Select the person(s) from your group that will be attending. (If you have never registered before, please follow the instructions and enter all information requested.)
5. Click on Next at the bottom of the page.
6. Verify information is correct or add in required information. *Please note, if you are an adult, you do NOT need to enter a grade.
7. Click on the Next: Review button at the bottom of the page.
8. Click the Complete Registration button at the bottom of the page.
9. You will receive a message that says “Thank you for registering.” You will also receive a confirmation email. *Please note this email also contains a link in case you need to cancel your reservation.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
The Landing is provided through the generous contributions of members of Impact Christian Church. Impact Christian Church meets at The Landing on Sundays at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM. Find out more: https://impactpittsburgh.com